Final Manuscript Preparation Guidelines for International Journal of Hospitality Beverage Management
This document provides details on typesetting and layout requirements pertaining to final manuscript submission to International Journal of Hospitality Beverage Management.
Prepare manuscripts, including references, according to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (6th edition), except where contradicted by the following specific instructions:
- Do not include a title page or abstract in your manuscript. You will be asked to submit an abstract of 100-150 words and an executive summary as part of the submission form.
- Generally, the length articles should not exceed 7000-8000 words.
- Do not include page numbers, headers, or footers. These will be added by the editors.
- Submit your manuscript, including tables, figures, appendices, etc., as a single file (Word, RTF, or PDF files are accepted).
- Page size should be 8.5 x 11-inches.
- Top and bottom margins should be 1.5 inches (3.8 cm).
- Double space your text.
- If figures are included, use high-resolution figures, preferably encoded as encapsulated PostScript (eps).
- Supplemental materials, such as data files and full page figures, may be included as separate files with the submission.