The UNH Library is accepting contributions to the COVID-19 UNH Community Archives online collection. Help us document our collective experience of this unique time!
The COVID-19 UNH Community Archives provides a means for gathering personal stories, photographs, videos, recordings, and other materials that reflect the experiences of the UNH community during the COVID-19 crisis.
Some examples of contributions might include:
- A student’s reflective essay written for a class
- An instructor’s curricular materials that that reflect the experience of teaching online
- A photograph or video of an at-home workspace
- An audio or video recording of an interview conducted with a family member or friend
- An original work of art, musical composition, poem, or short story
- A poem or short story
- Links to contributions made to a blog post or social media
- Reports, minutes, and other materials related to the UNH response to the pandemic
All contributions to the COVID-19 UNH Community Archives will be available through the UNH Scholars Repository. If you would like to contribute materials to the University Archives, but do not want them to appear online, please consult with the Special Collections and Archives staff directly