Off-campus users: Please use the following link to log into our proxy server and download this article.
NSF Collaborators and Other Affiliations Information Template - Required for Fastlane Submissions as of 4.24.17
Effective April 24th 2017, NSF will require use of this template spreadsheet for identifying COA information.
- The spreadsheet is fillable, but the content and format requirements must not be altered by the user.
- The template has been tested in Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, and LibreOffice.
- This spreadsheet must be saved in .xlsx or .xls format and directly uploaded into FastLane as a Collaborators and Other Affiliations Single Copy Document.
- Uploading a document in any format other than .xlsx or .xls may delay the timely processing and review of your proposal.
- FastLane will convert the uploaded .xlsx or .xls file to .PDF
For more information about the pilot and direct access to the template and associated instructions, go to https://www.nsf.gov/bfa/dias/policy/coa.jsp.