Preview

image preview

Description

View from the lawn between DeMeritt Hall, left and Hewitt Hall, right, also known as the Shop building. A car is parked on the dirt road that runs in front of Hewitt Hall. A wooden building, known as "The Garage" is visible in the background to the left of Hewitt Hall. This image was taken in Durham, New Hampshire on August 19, 1924 as part of landscape architect Bremer W. Pond's project number 143 and is number 14 in his index.

Date Created

1924-08-19

Place

University of New Hampshire; Durham (N.H.)

Subject

Hewitt Hall (Durham (N.H.)); DeMeritt Hall (Durham (N.H.)); Automobile; University of New Hampshire; Universities and Colleges; College Campuses; Landscape Architecture; New Hampshire--Durham

Extent

5.5 inches x 3.25 inches

Access Rights

These materials may be used for the purposes of research, teaching, and private study. For all other uses, contact Milne Special Collections and Archives, University of New Hampshire Library for permission.

Rights Holder

University of New Hampshire

Medium

black-and-white negatives

Source

The original document is housed in the Milne Special Collections and Archives at the University of New Hampshire.

Type

Image

File Format

image/jpeg

Scanning Information

University of New Hampshire. Library.

Share

COinS